People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, April 9, 2010

Erykah Badu


I love this chick. I'm not too crazy about her music. But as an artist and an individual, she is amazing! Erykah doesn't give a FUCK about what people think about her. She's performing in sweats and a hoodie!! People pay for her lyrics and her creativity rather then a performance, such as one they would get from Beyonce!!! A lot of people tend to compare Badu to Gaga. NO, there's a difference. Gaga sets out for the attention. She wears these crazy outfits to be seen. Whereas, Erykah Badu is just being herself. She's not looking for the hottest gown to rock to an awards show! Her make-up isn't going to always be flawless. Hell, we'd be lucky if she even wears make-up. I wish more celebrities would be more like this. I wish more people would be like that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment