People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Friend or Foe?

I always somehow experience some sort of rude awakening. There are two type of "friends" in this world. The ones who reallly care about you and then there are the ones who pretend to care about you. I tend to think that real friends are completely honest with you. This honesty is not to be confused with negative criticism. I have always prefered someone to come at me real, rather then keep their thoughts and opinions to themselves. That's not a friend. A friend is someone who would tell you straight up "Yo La, that shit is ugly." Or "Your gut is showing". A real friend should never have to worry about hurting your feelings because they know you would appreciate the fact that you came to them real in the first place. I applaud those real friends. The ones who I can trust, the ones who won't fucking sugarcoat their feelings. I give them one big FUCKING pat on the back. For all the other ones..the ones who hide behind false feelings--you can all go to hell. A real friend is content with the decisions you make regardless of whether or not they feel its the wrong choice. A real friend would listen to all of your bullshit. Because that's what a friend is...a ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on. I don't keep many people close, for this reason exactly. Whether it be male or female, I will always be judged. A good friend wouldn't care if your shoes were a little dusty, or if your kitchen was a little nappy. Your confidence and personality over-exceeds all of those aspects. The truth will always set someone free. It almost makes me wonder, what else do you REALLY think about me? I'm done making friends. Fuck friends. They don't bring anything but problems. I always tend to let that one person in. Give them the BFF title and everything. And then when they feel as though they have gotten comfortable, they past their judgements. There are only 2 people who fucking know me inside and out. And that is Alex and myself. So anyone else who feels the need to assume, and past judgement and criticize can go fuck themselves in their own puddle of pity. I set out to help. I try to make people laugh and smile. But for some reason their main focus is always on my life. Maybe, just maybe if they put THAT much emphasis on their life...they would actually find that one thing they've been searching so fucking hard for.

I'm done with friendship. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment