People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm Hurting

I suck at controlling my emotions. But right now, I am an emotional ball of pitifulness (if that's even a word!?!?). I'm hurting. My heart, my head, my mind, body and soul. All of it hurts. Once again I opened my heart, this time, for two instances. I gave out my trust as well as my love, and in both instances I was left hanging. I always knew that when the time came, I would be left alone. And here I am...ALONE. This feeling is something that I haven't experienced in a really long time. But it's something I expected. Something that I knew was coming. Maybe this is some form of enlightenment!? Maybe this is the time where I can finally do me and not have to worry about anybody else. I'm hurt lovelys. I really am. But I know that once my tears stop falling..I will move on...I just hope it comes sooner then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment