People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Love With an Impossibility

Encouraging words always taught me that nothing is impossible. That impossibility is merely an opportunity to try harder. Well unfortunately for me, I am trying as hard as I can. And the truth is, I'm in love with an impossibility. I can do pretty much all I am capable of doing, and that still will never be enough. My ultimate goal in life is to see people happy. Because of that,I am jeopardizing my own happiness. I will break my back and pretty much any other breakable bone to see someone smile. To maybe make their life a little easier. Impossible will always have the same meaning, not capable of being accomplished ; extremely difficult to deal with or tolerate. My relationship is not capable of being accomplished and it is EXTREMELY difficult to deal with. Most people reading this would simply ask, why the hell would you continue to go stay in a relationship with absolutely no hope?? The answer is simple, contrary to popular belief, I think NOTHING is impossible. I feel that if I work hard enough for what I want, I have the ability to reap the great benefits which it ultimately will provide. And the bottom line is, I fucking love the man! For the past 4 years I have continually searched for love, most which were all in the wrong place. Granted I may not be happy 24/7, or even 22/5, I have learned that this is simply a challenge. Love is challenge that takes time to evolve. Unfortunately, I am one of the most impatient bitches one would ever meet. If I told my boyfriend that he is an impossibility, he would probably be a little offended, and later on it would probably turn into a useless argument. But that's the thing, no one really understands me. I'm misunderstood. Hence the reason why I don't have many friends. But being in love with an impossibility is probably one of the most difficult aspects of my life. Every day I find new ways to make him happy, or to avoid an argument. And every day it tends to backfire in my face. I'm not giving up. And I'm not quitting. I love this challenge!! And if I can get through this tedious task, shittttt, I can get through damn near anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment