People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, April 12, 2010

A Letter To My Dying Soul

Dear Soul,

Thank you for sticking with me through all of my endeavors. Whether they be childish or mature, you have been there to support my decisions. But the time has come, you are no longer needed. You can pack your bags and move along, because there's no need for a soul that cries a helpless song. You have been there through my heartbreaks, you never told me to move on. You urged my sexual encounters and gave yourself to whoever asked for your hand. You left me out in the cold, you never gave a damn. Dear soul, you have failed me. You never did your job, you always let down your guard. Get the fuck out of my mind, my body. You let countless men walk over me. You let thousands of people gain my trust..You fucked me over. So now it's time for me to get a new soul. One that will do it's job and won't get old. Soul, you upset me and I'm sad to see us part. But get the fuck out my body, so I can get a new start.

Sincerely,
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment