People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, April 12, 2010

OH MY GOD!!!



No homo to the umph degree!!! But I've always wondered how wide is really wide!!I mean I've never been in the presence of someone giving child birth but I figured it must be a bitch in a half with all the screaming they go through. I assume this video gives me a general idea of how wide is really wide. And OH MY GOD!!! If my coochie has to get THAT big, I am NEVER having kids. And that just so happens to be the average child. Big bones run in my family!! OMG, what if I have a child and that shit is 9 ilbs like I was when I was born. When I get home, I am hugging my mother. Jesus she deserves it for the pain that I am more then sure she went through!

No comments:

Post a Comment