People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Should I Be Concerned?

Working as a receptionist I tend to run into the weirdos and the crazies and all the other "not normal" names you can think of. For some strange reason, messengers tend to have a strong attraction to me. Fine, I let it rock. No biggie. But there is this ONE guy. Who really gets me a little concerned. He's seen me here with my boyfriend, so he knows what the deal is. But every time he walks through this door he has to say or do something that REALLY makes me feel quite uncomfortable. His track record consists of comments such as "I want to paint a picture of you." or "I am happy because I get to see your face". Most girls would love a guy who can "TRY" to be romantic on numerous occasions such as this dude. But LP is NOT digging this. Today had me a little concern. Fuck that, today had me A LOT of concern. I grabbed the bag and accidentally touched his finger. He says " My wish has finally come true!! You touched me. Even if it is just a finger. I'm never going to wash my hands again. And when I go home, I'm going to sleep with my finger next to my face". WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAA muthafucka. That's some crazy stalker shit. Then he smells his finger and was like "Mmm, it smells just like you!" First of all, how the fuck do you know what I smell like???? Secondly, get the fuck out my face with that nasty shit. I really think I should be concerned. But what the fuck do I do!?!? Call my boss and tell him messengers are trying to hit on me!? What the hell is he gonna do!? I'm concerned!!!!!! What should I do.

As always, thanks for listening BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment