People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

“Silver Anniversary” Air Jordan 11 Release Confirmed


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I will NOT be missing out on these. I repeat...I will NOT be missing out on these 11's. The Space Jams have came and gone and these WILL be in my collection. The drop on May 1st and I swear on everything I love I will be copping a pair. That is a promise!!!!! I already checked that shit out, I get paid the day before. I'm telling ya'll..I'm busting heads open to get these!

No comments:

Post a Comment