People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MEN!!!

This post is dedicated to MEN. Not just one man, ALL MEN!!! The living, breathing species of a man! I want to start out by saying that it's sickening to the fact that a man can't be "just" your friend because some where down the line he becomes attracted to you. When we established our friendship, we didn't make a deal to fuck in a few months. You can't get mad at me when I deny you because that's never what I wanted in the first place. Secondly, deleting me off of your social networking site because I've said something or I've ignored you, well that's a bitch ass move and you should just bend on over and let another nigga eat your pussy, because that is EXACTLY what you are-- PUSSY! It doesn't bother me. I have TONS of real friends on my back. It simply lets me know that your character is a weak ass muthafucka.

If you haven't noticed I have a bone to pick with men. They have all rubbed me the wrong way. They have all belittled me and insulted my intelligence. They have lied, they have played me and frankly, I'm tired of being the puppet, it is time for me to be the puppet master. It is time for me to be the one who walks all over them. It is MY turn.

For the record, I was told that I thought I was better than everyone. I was told that I walk with my head in the clouds. Well, from every man that I have had ANY sort of communication with, YES you DAMN right I am better than them. And until men start acting like "MEN", I will ALWAYS be fucking better than them. Get your dicks out your ass and BE something rather than just fucking doing something. Until then, I will continue to make more money, I will continue to be smarter, and I will continue to be sexier. Get like me or fucking get LEFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment