People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Men Pt 2!!!!

I often gripe a lot about men and hell, I have every reason to do so. Some cause more anger and frustrations than others. But at the end of the day there is one man that simply completes me. We are like a roller coaster and we go up and down but sweet jesus at the end of the day he has every inch of my heart. It's crazy because he often posses just a lot of the qualities that the men who get on my nerve have. But this guy, my guy, well he's pretty fucking awesome. I've blogged about him a lot for the past 2 years and I just want to say don't you EVER feel like you can't change someone. You don't have to change their personality, you simply alter their ways so that you both make profitable contributions to the relationship. A lot, hold on, let me say that again, A LOT of people hate on our relationship. Ok, maybe not hate, shiiit what the fuck am I saying-- it's hating, because I'm so good to him. Because I don't have bills to pay and we can do anything we damn well please. Last night I went out with my man and we had a time in a half. Unlike most couples or people dating, the simple things allow us to have the best time ever! We're going to Miami in a few weeks...and everybody and their fucking cousin is hating because my dad is paying for it! HA! I know, he's lucky. :). I titled this post "Men Pt.2 !!!!" because the other day I verbally expressed my disgust for most men. Well, this man, does disgust me at times, but I think it's safe to say, I'm so deep, down in love that I have nothing to worry about. I'm excited for my Miami trip. Not because it's Miami, but because I'm going to be in Miami with my boyfriend. Does it get ANY better than that?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I can't freaking WAIT for the next 3 weeks. I'm like thinking of what to pack already! Life goes through ups and downs but never not once do I regret ANYTHING I do. I'm living life...to the fullest. I'm young and ready! AHHHH, so freaking excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment