People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, January 3, 2011

Skinny Bitches

I hate to start off the new year with such animosity towards a certain group of people, but I'm sorry, they have drove me to the point where I need to let it OUTTTT. I rarely express my disgust towards a certain crowd. Most of you know I embrace people of all shapes, colors and sizes. But nothing irks me more than a skinny bitch that gives me the dirtiest looks because I'm a big bitch knowing what the fuck I'm doing. This is why people say I think I'm better than others because I refuse, let me say that again, I refuse to go ahead and let some uppidity bitch think she has one up on me because she can shop at Forever 21.

Let me go ahead and tell the story before you people judge. I got on the train this morning. Started going through the doors until I found a cart that made me feel comfortable. As I began to survey the train I saw this cute little girl, probably 18-20 years old. You could tell she thought her shit didn't stink (even though I'm sure it did). I see her eyes meet mine and I already knew what the fuck it was. I'm use to these stares. I get them all the fucking time. From men and women of all ages. THAT shit doesn't phase me. As I continue to walk I see her survey my entire body..up and down...up and down. I laughed to myself. I sat down diagonally across from her and when I adjusted myself I glanced at her, caught her eye balling the shit out of me...and pulled out my ipod to change my selection of song.

What's funny is I do NOT think I am better than anyone. But I DO feel as though anyone who finds it necessary to ADORE me on a train, well shit, I'm going to give them a fucking show. I'm going to adjust my Michael Kors watch and you damn right I'm going to hold my Marc Jacobs purse high. I do this not because I am a label whore. I do it because I am SO tired of bitches (skinny ones in particular) thinking that they have the upper hand in life because they eat salad every day. A woman can be beautiful no matter what size she is. And I knew, I just knew that was why she was eying me. If she liked my bag, or my bracelet or my jacket, she could have looked and went about her business. But the look she was giving me as I walked to the seat of my choice was making me feel like Beyonce. My posts will make me seem like my nose is so far up in the air. Like I'm a siddity bitch. No, that is not the case. I have TONS of flaws just like everyone in this world. But I have no problem getting, having or keeping a man. I have no problem buying, shopping or wearing clothes. I have no breathing, ankle, hunger problems. So yes, I'm going to do me. And for those of you who don't like it, for those of you who are jealous....

Choke on a Twinkie bitch.

new year, new me..but STILL thicker than cornbread. thank you very much for fucking playing.

1 comment:

  1. un thicker than cornbread your just sad on the inside that u think she's thinking about you or judging you you are fat as shit

    ReplyDelete