People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Me, New..Ummm???

Well before the clock strikes midnight most people are jotting down their new years resolutions. From extremes such as radical weight loss to quitting anything cold turkey. I don't believe in New Years resolutions because every year I say I'm going to watch what I eat, I end up scarfing down a cookie by the third day. New Year resolutions are a bit, what's the word, CLICHE! Why do we have to wait until the new year to start busting our butts?? Tomorrow is never promised, right?? I think I sort of gave up on the whole New Years resolution thing. I mean I definitely feel as though I'll be changing some of the things I did wrong last year, but I'm not putting anything in stone.

So instead of bragging and blah blah blah-ing about New Year resolutions I'm going to go ahead and tell you my hopes and aspirations for the NEW year.

1. Get into the college of my choice.

2. Travel A LOT more with my boyfriend. (First stop, MIAMI).

3. Take a little fat off my tummy...my jeans are starting to leave that painful red line across my stomach.

4. Keep my bitch fits to a minimum (with everyone). My cousin Chip (R.I.P) told me that I need to stop being so bitter. So maybe I should take that into consideration. Therefore people will need to stop getting on my fucking nerves.

5. Be a lot cleaner and organized. My room is fucking disgusting. I'm always so scared that something is going to crawl out from underneath my bed.

6. Save a little money. Money burns my hands like chicken grease. I wish that I can just cool it and collect rather than buying unnecessary shit.

7. Become more family orientated. My family lost a young person and I feel as if it has brought us together more than ever. It's a shame that it had to happen under those circumstances but for the sake of Chip and the family, I believe we need each other more than ever.

8. Take it easy on my "sick days" so I can have more vacation days. We know DAMN well that half the time I could bring my ass in.

9. Get my sneaker collection back up to par. Ugh, didn't I just say I don't need to spend!?!?!?!

10. Minimize my facebook status's to 3-4 a day. (HA!)

So there you have it lovers. I have a list of things I would like to work at. Let's cross our chubby fingers and hope things get scratched off one by one!

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment