People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Oh My, Where'd Ya Get Those Thighs!!?!?

Before I start my post I just want to say that the title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I won't be talking about legs, thighs or chicken. I was feeling creative and zesty and this is what I came up with. Judge me all you want. You wouldn't be the only one.

I almost forgot to blog today! And I promised myself that I would be a lot more tentative with Listentolala. So here I go....


Since I'm starting my "diet" on Monday I've decided to pig out for the rest of this week. And I do NOT use the word "pig" loosely. For the first time in months (8-10) I had McDonalds. Despite the fact that it was SO yucky I ate it. I ate it because I was hungry and I ate it because I feel as though I won't eat it again for another year or so. Anywho, I had a fish fillet sandwich, some cold fries, a cheeseburger and a Big Mac wrap. Yeah, I said it, A.BIG.MAC.WRAP! After that combination my ass (and mouth) was on fiyahhhh. McDonalds is by far the most disgusting thing EVER! I can see why I stopped eating that crap. I felt like I was consuming large buckets of horse shit. Back to the point that I tend to make....My goal is to stuff myself silly until Monday when I start my "diet". I've been creating this mental list of things I'm craving. Chocolate, cake, cookies, donuts...mmm..donuts. Just to make sure we are all on the same page I am considering dieting because I WANT to. No one is making me, no one is telling me and please believe I look DAMN good...I just would like to tone it up and calm it down.

Speaking of food...my mom just called and told me she's getting La Caridad for dinner. On that note...I AM GONE...YUMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment