People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Few Things..

I have a few things to blog about this morning. In absolutely NO order of importance....

1. WHY WHY WHY must grown ass women wear colored contacts. I understand if you want to be cute..But when you're darker then Wal-Mart's fried chicken you have NO business rocking green eyes like they are yours. Hun, they are NOT believable and they do NOT look good. That's like Wesley Snipes rocking blue contacts!! FAIL!!!!

2. This has been bugging me for a while. But I guess I'm just getting around to it. There is a Christmas tree downstairs with tags on its branches. Each tag has a child's name, age and something that they want. Now these things are extravagant!! They aren't asking for xbox's and bikes etc. They are simply asking for fundamentals..Or something a little extra such as Disney princess books, jeans, sweater, Dora shoes....So tell me why this Christmas tree has been sitting downstairs at my job for maybe about 3 weeks and there are ONLY 3 toys underneath the tree....and for three different people at that. So not only did the people say ok I'm gonna help em out...They buy this poor little girl ONE $8 barbie doll. So this girl has ONE present to open for Christmas. Mind you, the people here are VP's, Execs..some of them are Millionaires....SERIOUSLY...MILLIONAIRES!! This is a sad and pitiful excuse!!!! You guys are making six figure salaries and can't even buy someone a barbie set for crying out loud!!!!! So me and the mail guy are merging next week and hooking a little girl...or boy. I mean we probably make the least out of EVERYONE in this building. They need to take off their fucking Burberry coats and Gucci bags and realize that nobody fucking cares what you're rocking. SHIT!!! Man every time I see that tree I get pissed off all over again!!!!!

3. This weekend was ROUGH!! Like there is NO other way to explain it. It was horrid!!!!! I mean at the end of the day every thing sort of cleared up just in time for the work week. THANK GOD!!!! Because this week is Thanksgiving and I reaaaaallllyyyy needed to improve my attitude if I was going to remotely enjoy myself.

4. This weekend I watched ESPN!!! ::gasp:: YESSS, ESPN!!!!!! I was flipping though the channels when I saw College Football on ESPN. I figured it was a perfect opportunity to get some learning in....WHICH I DID!!! I first I thought I was faking...but then I was explaining to my mom and getting all into it. I was screaming and grabbing my hair like I was in the bleachers. Anywho, what really caught my attention was the fact that it was NC State vs. BOSTON COLLEGE!!!!! <--- And I put that in caps for a reason. So while watching the entire game and lusting over my new man...Running back: Montel Harris (Number 2) from Jacksonville, Florida!!!!!!

I knew what the deal was...I knew that they were gonna lose. NC's defense were going HARD in the beginning of the game. BC was sloppy. Realllll sloppy. Throwing incomplete passes and "thinking" they kicked the ball. I def could tell that not only were they lazy, they lost their confidence. That was the FIRST game they lost at home, and the final chance for them to enter a bowl game. Sad. :( But I must admit, it was a fun game to watch!!! Yea, I said it!!!

5. My outfit looks really cute today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment