People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My energy is minimal today. Almost none at all. It feels like I have two huge weights strapped to my arms allowing me to barely move them at all. I just tried opening the window at work (because the heat in here is something wicked) and it really, truly hurt like a bitch. I feel like Spongebob!!!!!

On the brighter side of things....I just wanted to make mention about yesterday. "Yesterday". So after a pretty rough weekend I just knew that this week was going to be DREADFUL. I already set myself up for the feeling. But a pleasant turn around happening just about mid-day right after my lunch break made everything A LOT better. I would like to elaborate on this situation lightly. My BF came to see me yesterday. Even though we were going through some rough (and I mean ROUGH) times....I always enjoy his company. I couldn't keep the smile off my face, and often times it was so big I had to use both hands to cover it!!! My favorite part of spending time with him is when we talk. I know that sounds weird but lemme explain....It is such a breath of fresh air to have an intelligent conversation with someone. Although he does babble on about nonsense from time to time..I love a dude who I can have a conversation with for hours. I laugh, i'm intrigued....I mean..geesh!!!! You gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment