People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, February 20, 2009

LOVE 101..

"Don't repeat chapters, the ending of the story will never change."
These past months has been a lesson, and today is the final!! I failed most of the assignments and completely bombed the quizzes. And look where it leaves me now. Graduating with a degree in first class BULLSHIT!! SO Congratulations to La!! Lets give her a pat on the back and a kiss on the cheek.

"Girl meets boy. Girl falls hard. Boy doesn't even stumble."
Don't get me wrong. I did learn a few things throughout this fucked up journey. I now know that I will NEVER believe another guy that says I love you. I love you has turned into useless words with no meaning. SHOW me that you love me. Don't TELL me. Because any one can open up their mouth and lie. But actions always speak louder then words!!

"I purposely say I'm alright even though I'm crying, and you can't see, because you see right past me."
I'm weak. I can't help it. I cry. A LOT! So this is where I started to fail. I'd go to class, swear up and down I knew the lesson. And then when I apply it to real life, I get fucked over. My mom always tells me to never cry over a boy, that they aren't worth your tears. But what people don't understand is that you can't control your tears. There isn't a button on the side of your head that just makes everything go away. I cry because it means something to me.

"She'll sit there with her tear stained eyes and think of him again. She loves him but he's too blind to see and each day he breaks her a little more. Her mind is telling her it's okay to move on, while her heart is screaming don't let go. She's a hopeless romantic and he's just hopeless. So another story repeated of a silly girl in love with a foolish boy."
And this is where I gave up all hope. I was giving 100 percent, when they were barely gracing a mere 25. This stage was like the semester long project. That thing our professor gave us in the beginning of the year. I really did work on it. I told myself that I was able to make it work!! But I started to realize, there wasn't such thing as one way love. You can tell me you love me, and care for me and want to be with me. Yes! You can tell me all of those things. But when you start showing them, then we can talk. This science project was interesting, variables were stable. But my hypothesis totally sucked and I was proven wrong!!

"You probably won't remember, half the things that I’ll never forget."
It's funny. Because I couldn't have said it better.



Remember lovelys, STAY FRESH, FLY and FABULOUS!!!
..I wish I practiced what I preached!

No comments:

Post a Comment