People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fashion Forward?? Or Flash Back to Hell??

::Gasp:: two posts in ONE day..like OMG! I was just thinking about life and the horrible and lovely things that come with it. And quite frankly I wish I had some friends to talk to, because this world is fucked up! The fashion today is just as horrible as the music. Let me give you an example on both counts:

MUSIC:

FASHION: Just so I don't seem like I'm lying..Here's another.

Now I know that most fashion corresponds to it's current surroundings I should say. And I guess since this is like the whole technology, wave of the future type thing this is acceptable. But NO NO NO NO NO, this is just a slap in the face for high profile designers. This is a joke!! I'm disgusted.

Ok, I admit, I may be biased in this department. I'm not the couture type of individual in the first place. I like my designers, don't get me wrong..Betsey happens to be my favorite!! But most of the times my outfit consists of a hoodie, some sneakers and jeans.

And this whole 80s baby thing?? Uhm yea, sorry but there is a reason why its 2009. Why the hell would ANYBODY want to go back to Hammer Time days?? I mean weren't we all just sooo uber happy when they finally went away. Psh, I was like two and I was dancing in my diapers for some new threads.

Today is going to be another short one, I'm am just so disgusted with this world. UGH! I would leave you with Stay Fresh, Fly and Fabulous...but it is OBV no one is taking my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment