People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

He Loves Me..He Loves Me Not...He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not...

he loves me not??? Pictures, Images and Photos

I know lovelys, I am so pitiful. Always thinking about love and the stupid shit it brings. So I have all these people telling me something like this:
" La you got guys beating down your door to have a chance with you, don't just give your heart to one guy, especially if he isn't giving you his all."
i was blinded by love Pictures, Images and Photos

Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The ultimate choice lies within my hands, so I'm not worried about that. But it really is amazing how someone can be so blinded by love. Don't get me wrong, being blinded isn't a bad thing. I wish I had a picture to show you, we really are in love. But I don't...wait, that should say something shouldn't it??
blinded by love Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes, I know he can be replaced. But psh, I don't wanna replace him. He is a really great guy. If I were crazy enough I would actually get his name tattooed on my left butt cheek. There are times when I get really frustrated (which may be the case of lack of sex. Refer back to past blog: Sexual Frustration), I just want to be like ahhhhh forget it, leave me alone. But then I think about how it would be without him, and thats when I get all crazy and fucked up in the head. I believe in fate. And there is no way anybody can tell me different in this situation. Fate is sooooooooooo amazingly structured amongst us. I wish I can sit here and tell the whole story, but hmmmm, for the lack of names, I better not.

Sometimes I have this thinking sessions, just me and my music. Sometimes I fly solo, and just free ball by myself. And during these sessions I lay all the cards out on the table and start matching them. I figure out empty loopholes and discover new things. Whether they are bad or good, I still seem to never stop loving him. WAIT!! OMG!! Does this mean this guy can do whatever the hell he wants to me and this relationship and I will still love him?? OMFG, am I THAT pitiful?? YIKES!! Ok, focus La, let's get it together. Basically what I'm trying to say, and I'm not sure if he's gonna read this but: I wanna wake up where you are. I miss you and love you sooooo much, more then I can explain and I can't wait for you to come home!!!

::crowd awwwsss::

No comments:

Post a Comment