People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Dolla! Holla!

It sucks being a college student. This is what I had for dinner yesterday:

Don't hate because that shit was GOOD! So today is Wednesday, I don't have any classes today so what do I do all day?? Sit in my room all day and look like this!!:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Don't look!!!!!!
College is a stressful time. Especially when you're paying $48,000 to take 3 classes. Hmmm. Interesting. So today, I have no clue what my blog is gonna be about. I'm just gonna roll with the flow. First of all I would like to give myself a pat on the back because I have blogged EVERY day this week. Sometimes even TWO times a day. Pshh, I'm THAT freaking awesome. I'm sure everyone is dying to know the outcome of my love worries. Well fortunate enough for you, I'm not telling. OHHH I have it!!

TOPIC OF THE DAY:
For The Love Of Ray J Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok so, back to reality show flops I guess. I've watched this show once. And luckily for me, that will be the LAST time. Ray J is the most pitiful specimen on this earth. His acting career is done, and his music career is on the same path (Refer to Kiss and Tell feat Lil Kim). That whole family just needs to hang up their Z-Lister celebrity coats. I am so tired of VH1 trying to find love for these hopeless celebrities. Shouldn't it tell you something if the groupies don't even want you. That means you are a has-been. A NOBODY. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. If you need a reality show and casting call to find love then you are whacker then crack!! Ray J got his moment of fame with that sex tape and "Wait a Minute", he should learn when enough is a fucking nuff! TV is just so freaking horrible now and days. I want to be able to turn on the television and watch classic nickelodeon and Cosby Show and those classic cartoons. Today I am faced with silly whores running across the screen trying to win a date with some has-been that probably has every STD in the world!! STOP STOP STOP!! PLEASEE!!!! For my sanity!!
Please lovelyss, remember to stay FRESH, FLY and FABULOUS. You're letting me down here, GEESH.

No comments:

Post a Comment