People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, March 27, 2009

Good to Have a Friend. And a Cousin.

Let me start out by saying that this kid is my LIFE!! We are connected through each others soul. We go through the same things at the same time. I love this bitch ass fart face!! So I recently left North Carolina. I was a little down in the dumps that I had to leave. So pish posh. My dearest cuzzo/bff/bro ham made me a video. I was SO surprised to get this. Who ever thought someone would put so much effort for little ol' me. BTW, here is the vid. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this song. SO me. Too bad I can't find it anywhere in this world. So enjoy my lovely fishcakes.



Just to give you a heads up...
We are aliens and we SO don't belong on this fucked up planet. So uhmmm. Google our species I guess??

No comments:

Post a Comment