People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Can Not Fathom Any More...

BET does it again. Oh my jesus!! College Hill South Beach. Translated into another ignorant series to showcase the actions of young African Americans. I really can not find words for this one. College Hill Virgin Islands was bad enough, so lets make another season of black guys fighting and black girls looking like straight up HOES! Yes, something that we should all be proud of. If I had a kid, I'd sit him in front of the television and be like "Look, this is what they want our children to be these days." It really makes me sick to my stomach. The feeling is just so unexplainable. I really want to speak to BETs creative director or something. WAIT! I know what happened, that dude retired, and that lady took his spot. Yeaaaa, thats it. Because I use to fuck with BET back in the day. Now, nope nope nope! So lets take a look at the lovely cast:

Cute. Funny how they threw the chiko in there. So must of them attend FIU, or UM. Ehh, okk at least they didn't bust out with Miami Dade or something. It premieres March 24th, I believe. And we all know I'm going to take a look at the first episode. I would like to give it a chance before I completely shut it down. So homegirl with the hair thingy going on?? This is the blurb BET put for her on their website: Allison is biracial and referred to as the "typical White, Black girl."

Re-read it again. The "typical White, black girl". Ok, that made me mad. What the HELL is a typical white black girl?? Because I thought they said she was biracial?? So what makes her typically white?? Hmm. I don't like the sound of that one bit. Let's proceed. Brandon and Chris (the two cuties) they can get the business. But from reading their mini blurbs, Brandon is a smart ass and Chris thinks hes the shit. EWWWWWW. Turn OFF! The reason why I may be taking this whole South Beach College Hill thing to the heart is because I'm a Miamian. Born and raised in the county of Dade, and I know....for a FACT, BET is going to just fuck up everyone's image of Miami. I'm not even going to claim it anymore. What I really am DYING to know is where the hell is BET finding money to put these lames in these fly as cribs?? It's a recession and we know BET is def low on funds, Roxy is like dying her own hair, and Terrance...is just disgusting. But looksie at the cribo...CUTIE!








So I'm feeling the house. It is sooo purtttyy. But I still don't like BET. Fuckers!!!

Remember..PLEASEEEEE PLEAASEEE PLEAASEEE REMEMBER: Stay FRESH, FLY and oh so muthafuckin FABULOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment