People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome Back, Welcome Back...Welcome Back....

So I'm back. And I'm sad because I don't want to be back. I don't want to be in school and I don't want to be in NYC. I love it to death..but I wasn't ready to come home. This vacay was much needed. And to be honest I wasn't ready to come home. I miss the boyfriend, but I also miss the besties and the bro ham. So it comes down to this. The summer is coming up. I am wanted in high demand in 3 different places. Now I can be all spiffy and go all three places or I can stick with one. Idk what to do with my life?? But back to Miami, my trip was great!!! I ran into old peeps and saw some long lost fam members. I can sit here and tell you about my trip, but showing vids are always SOOOO much cooler. So here is my Spring Break documentary. You've already seen some boyfriend shout out videos but here is some more good stuff....there are quite a few of them..so bear with me lovelyss.

Video 1: Saying Hello Before the Beach



Video 2: At Denny's Before the Beach


Video 3: Almost there...


Video 4: WE ARE HERE!! And high.


Video 5: La high= BAD


Video 6: Ashy toe.


Video 7: Blankets cramp my style.



Meanwhile....




Video 8: Bro Hams House..YAY!!..NOTE. thats not my brother.


Video 9: The Mad Rapper


Video 10: My Brother from anotha Mother!!


A few days later in NC....

Video 11: FABB. Pure FABB.


Video 12: Rainy Daze.


Video 13: Uh Oh. High AGAIN. This time it gets worse!!


Video 14: My Alibi.


Video 15: Verdict #1


Video 16: Last but not least and Verdict #2


I think its safe to say that La can NOT handle her marijuwana!! But I FUN!!!!!!!!!! Goodbye my lovesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment