People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh No She Didn't...Missss Gurrrrrllll.

::sighs:: ::scratches head:: ::passes gas::

So uhm. HI!! If I ever needed a blunt, right now would be a surpurp time to light one up. Shit, I'd even fuck with a roach right now, and I don't do roach's..they burn my lips and chubby little fingers. Uhm, so today I'm gonna teach you a lesson. Not just any lesson. A fabb, wonderful, educational lesson. Something that you can take with you for the rest of your life. I'm 20 years old. Granted, I'm not really experienced. I'm not a loosey goosey, I haven't tried most sexual positions, I don't do drugs (weed is not a drug) and I haven't had one of those drunk, pass out and have sex with someone you don't know nights. But there has been other great lessons I have learned. Those things that I will NEVER go through again because I learned my lesson. I'm being grateful enough to share my experiences and life lessons with you, so YOU don't make the same mistakes I did. And boy (or girl) where those some hardcore mistakes. So here we go.

La's 20 year old top 20 Life Lessons or Mistakes. Whatever You Wanna Call Em'.


1. Never cry over a boy who doesn't shed tears for you.
2. NEVER, EVER, EVERRRRR keep it inside the circle of friends. BIG no no.
3. Don't let anybody lower your self-esteem to a mere pile of shit. You are wayy too good for that.
4. Don't drink Cisco. It's a bums wine, and will make you do some crazzyyy things.
5. Think before you speak.
6. Lying is stupid. It just comes back to bite you in the ass at a later time.
7. Sex doesn't make a relationship. Love, Trust and Honesty is what makes the relationship.
8. Love songs make you crazy. Don't listen to them. They make you want to cut your wrist and swim in a pool of your own blood.
9. Don't wear flip flops in the snow.
10. Waiting till 19 to loose the V Card was a good thing. Losing it to an asshole..now that wasn't such a good idea.
11. Being preggo at a young age is SO 1960.
12. Spend money when you have it!! Saving is for wimps. You could save your money for 10 years and then die one day. Then what do you have to show for it??? SHOP SHOP SHOP!!
13. My money isn't YOUR money. MY money is MY money. NOT yours.
14. If I had 24 hours to live, at the 23rd hour I'd send out a mass email telling everyone I was dying and to play Yous a Hoe at my funeral. I don't want my funeral to be a sad occasion. Celebrate my life please and thank you.
15. I am not having ANY children. If I were to get preggo I'm throwing myself down the stairs.
16. There are only a select few that REALLY loves you. Don't be fooled by the ones that say they do. You can tell the ones who are in it to win it!
17. Travel Young. Which is soon to come.
18. Love at first sight isn't real. Neither is love three days later. Or a week. Or a month.
19. Boys come a dime a dozen.
20. Jealously is the root of all evil. Envy will drive someone to harsh measures.

So thats it my loves...I hope you learned something special. Love yaass.

No comments:

Post a Comment