People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Letter to Satan.

Dear What’s Your Name:

So you thought you were slick. Thought that stupid shit was gonna make me your bitch. So let’s run over a few things. Let me explain the truth. I DO NOT want you. I must admit, that was a cheap shot to make us split. But like I told you that night, I love him. Me and You? Eh, chances are slim. Actually, NONE. You’re kinda a bum. You just messed up something that I cared for SO much, and if we break up you are gonna need a crutch and a clutch. You thought I hated you before. You better hope I don’t EVER see your ass again. I can’t believe you would stoop that low because I chose him and not you. That day I left, I told you I had to choose. From the moment I walked at that gate, you knew EXACTLY who I was going with. And that shit made you mad, because you wanted me so so sooo bad. I knew this was going to happen. Someone as lonely as you…I swear I knew!! This is where the vindictive traits start to show, you thought I was gonna be your little hoe. The fact that you made it seem like the entire night was MY fault. I admit I was wrong. I haven’t talked to since that day. As badly as you wanted me to stay. Words can’t express the anger that is engulfing my soul. If killing wasn’t a sin, you’d be so deep in a hole. FUCK YOU!!! I hope you don’t ever get a girl after this shit you put me through. My mother was so right when she said “Jealously is the root of all evil”, because you are one evil bitch! I can’t believe I ever put my lips upon yours. The thought of it is making me want to simply throw the fuck up. God is going to work miracles for us never seeing each other again. Because the day that shit happens. You are going to wish Lauren Ashley Peterson was never born. I love my boyfriend. So fuck you!!!

Signed with Blood,
La.

No comments:

Post a Comment