People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Lost Tapes

There was some outtakes of Miami that you guys WEREN'T suppose to see. But heyy, I love you all so why no give you the goodies. Here are the Lost Tapes. The good, the bad, the fucked up and the plain ol' yucky!!!







This is where it gets good!!

Besides the fact that I look SO horrid. I find it VERY offensive that this bum is talking shit right in front of my face.


So we caught some pretty cool action on the beach. Homegirl got CAUGHT!

My favorite video of all time!!

Here's the story. We pull out of the parking garage and decided to fuck with this spanish lady and tell her we didn't have the money to pay. She was sucha bitch!! But we ended up paying the old hag.


I miss Miami =(

No comments:

Post a Comment