People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hmph.

BEFORE i was mad. hmph. Ok so once again, heres a little quickie. I can't wait until I actually have some time to go in on my blog. Vacays are sooo freakin stressful, you barely have time to do anything with my life. BUT I promised my lovely boyfriendt that I was gonna make him a video. So here is his video. It was made with love. Even though I want to choke the shit out of him. Needless to say I still love the shit out of this man. So here ya go..lookie. OH a few more things: I got this really cutie haircut and my throat is so freakin sore..And I took some photoshoot pics as well. I'm gonna just shut up and go ahead and show you. BTW, if you wanna see the complete set then you can go ahead and visit me on myspace. www.myspace.com/laleezi. Thankkksss.


Cuzzo Barbie Doll Thingy Going On.




And now my cool new hair cut.

Well you can't really see it because uhm, I take weirdo pics. So stay tuned for some more yummayyy goodness.

But anywho, uhm..I'm actually gonna go ahead and like get drunk tonight. So until then my loves. Wait!!! I'm actually gonna post another video. Just so people don't think they're special!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment