People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lies.

lies hurt Pictures, Images and Photos

The million dollar question: Why do we lie?? What is the purpose of lying? It's just going to haunt you in the future and come back to bite you in the ass. I admit it. I've lied before, soooo I guess I am able to answer that question. Right? WRONG!!! Ok sooo I came across this quote by our good ol' friend Abe Lincoln:
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Hmmm. Agreed. You may be able to get away with your lies to a select few, but then there are the people like me who KNOWS the truth. If there is one thing mother dearest taught me..it was to spot a good ol' liar. I have this third eye sense. This itch that won't go away until I find the truth. Soooo if that person doesn't give themselves away I take it upon myself to do some research. One thing I must admit, is that liars always leave loopholes. ALWAYS. Things never connect and they almost NEVER research the facts before they open up their mouth with the lie. Those type of people are compulsive liars. The ones who just lie for the hell of it. Uhmm, here goes another quote:
He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second and third time, till at length it becomes habitual.

My favorite part (and the hardest) is approaching a liar with its lies. There are smart ways to do it and then there are stupid ways to do it. And unfortunately I usually go ahead with the stupid route. Okkk, a little white lie is no big deal to me. A one time lie wouldn't even stress me out. But Oh My Jesus have mercy on my soul, if your lie is staying strong for MONTHS!! Ohh mann do we have a problem. I don't mean to point my finger at the culprit. But hmmm. Guys are such fucking liars. I don't care what anybody says. Girls lie to get themselves out of trouble. Guys lie just to fucking lie. They really do.
Liesz. Pictures, Images and Photos

I am so jumping all around here, so let me stay focused and to the topic. Lying allows some sort of escape. From what?? I don't know. But there has to be a reason why soooo many people do it. It's become a natural habit. Lying is like a lifestyle. OooOO a "habitual liar". OMG, I suddenly had an awakening. Nooo..uhm actually I didn't. I don't know what to say anymore. For the first time in a really long time, I'm speechless. I'm mad, sad, glad, fabb. All of my emotions have been bottled up and the cap is about to blow the fuck off!! UGH. I need my marijuwana. I can't take.

No comments:

Post a Comment