People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What in the Name of Ignorance!!!???

I usually start my day off by visiting the infamous MTO to check up on celebrity gossip and all that other hoopla. So I scroll down and experience DEATH. Poor girl is all I have to say. Who would want to rep Miami after this mess?? Sure as HELL not me. Just look. Please watch the whole thing. I couldn't help but to laugh..

The part that got me is when she kept saying how she is up in the flea market..and THEN she like shouted out USA flea market. OH MY JESUS I couldn't take. Shittin' on these hoes. I mean Shitting on YOU hoe. SMH. And I thought Soulja Boy was whacker then Crack. Homechick put the icing on the muthafuckin cake!! She made the damn cake!!! Ohh boyyy, these are the things that make my day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment