People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

::barf barf barf:: what the FUCK is the matter with me?

I honestly think I have gone crazy and need to be inserted into a mental hospital. I keep talking to myself. I pretend like I'm talking to people when no one is around. And I'm talking to myself as I write this. I have lost my FUCKING mind. I am just soooooo concerned and soooo worried about this freaking boy. Lauren get the hell over yourself!!! What the hell!!!???? You have seriously gone crazy!! And now you're talking in third person??? Ok, I understand you be a little dick whooped..like homeboy put it down. But jesus christ!! Did he scar me for life?? My minds favorite stupid fucking subject. Every time there is a spare moment for my mind to wander..it goes right to his ass. WHY WHY WHY??? Its so frustrating. I wanna poke my eyes out and put the pain else where. NO NO NO!!! I need to calm my ass down and get the fuck over myself. I need to relax. That's it. Relaxxxx. Ahhh. I feel better already. Deep breaths. And talking to him..doesn't make it any better. It's like a tease!!! Like haha I'm right in front of your stupid fat face and you can't have me because we're "just talking"....fuck fuck fuck fuck I DON'T WANNA TALK..UGHHHHh!!!! Oh my god. I really think I have gone crazy. Wait, am I like...obsessed with him?? Nawww, he ain't even all that...I gotta calm myself. Homeboy has me trippin. I need to pull out a toy and start the vibrating or something. I'm buggin. I need to like compose myself and get it together. Stop being a poor pitiful sap of powdered milk! Ok ok, I'm cool now. I needed that pep talk. I'm good. Just had to let that evident frustration out before I choked the shit out of some helpless bystander. Come on La, its time to do you. You got a lot on your plate..So take one thing at a time and allow yourself to "liquify" freely. New day. He's still here. So relax yourself. Whoa, I need a vacay!! EWWW, I can't believe I'm acting like this over a dude. What the FUCK?? Lauren, that ain't a good look for you sweetie..Danger much?? Now for some fun!! Spur of the moment photo shoot. Awww fuck doing my hair.. buh byeee double kisses bitches! tootz! Goodbye,Goodbye,Good FUCKING BYE!

how low can ya go??

No comments:

Post a Comment