People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eww Eww Eww.

So I ran into one of my professors today on my way home. And this was the first time I really actually "talked" to her. So we instantly starting talking about class and school and general. And as hard as I was trying to focus on the fact of the matter. I just could NOT get over this woman's grill. OH MY GOD!!! She DEF had some scrap metal for lunch. It's bad enough her teeth were doing the cha cha slide, but someone must have gave her a yellow crayon to wash down that scrap metal. Her mouth was making me so freaking sick. And she kept smiling, like she had pearly whites or something. It's not like this lady is a broke bitch or anything like that. She has quite a bit of cash...she's actually BALLIN! So the entire time I was looking at her teeth and not paying any attention to the conversation we were having. So overall, I just wanted to express my disgust at this professors mouth. I swear there is something in this New York water that simply calls for fucked up teeth. But she def had the yuck mouth of the century!! My god.

Goodnight my loves. Brush before you hit the sack please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment