People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sun Sun Go Away. Come Again Another Day!



So today is one of those days where I just want to uhmm. SLEEP!!! And the sun is peaking through my blinds giving me every excuse to go ahead and wake my ass up! So I'm up and ready to dabble in today's activities. Hmm. What am I gonna do?? Laundry? Some spring cleaning? Or sit in my bed and blog allllll day!! YEA MAN!!! So I came across that video above earlier today when I was reading MTO (my morning ritual) and needless to say despite the event circumstances, that mess was pure hilarity. That was like my OJ this morning, it woke me right up!! Today is Wednesday. Middle of the week. I'm done with classes for the rest of the week. My roommate is gone. So that leaves me with???? Pure boredom. Which means...TONS AND BUNCHES OF BLOGS!!!! Speaking of blogs, although I crown my blog as the most original, amazing, fabb, creative and interesting piece of work upon this net...You should also check on Kanye's blog. It's pretty fucking rad. It's: http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/. This dude is amazing and sooo artisticly inclined. I love I love.
BTW, remember when I posted those previous blogs about The Love of Ray J and College Hill??? Well uhmmm, I am guilty on the first degree. I checked them out. I'm not saying I love them, I'm not even saying I like them...but I'm one for some drama and a good fight, and both those shows supply some hardcore action!! Well, I really don't have much to talk about, but I do feel bad that I ONLY post pics of one of my bffs. SOOOOOOO I leave you loser nerds with this:


We have ALL the history and none left over. He is my pickle to my burger mennggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment