People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What the FUCK Were We Thinking?? OMJesus!

Remember back in the days when you would run to the store to get the hottest fashion trends. Now that I look back at it, ewwww boo for La. I can't believe these things were EVER in style. And I suggest that if anybody has pictures of them rockin' this mess, PLEASE, for your sake and ours burn them. Here we go:
The infamous Baby Girl tees. Eww eww eww. It's like the tramp stamp of fashion. The signature cursive script, the bright colors often accompanied by glitter. WTF is a baby girl?? And what made things soooo much worse is when dudes starting calling chicks baby girl. NO NO NO!!! And just when we thought it was damned to hell they brought in the lovely baby girl pants which was sprawled across most asses around the nation. UGH!!!
The lovely Melissa's. The "unisex" shoe that was a hit back in the day. I'm not even gonna front, I had a pair. But when dudes started rocking the clear jellies....clearly they are not versitile in any way. Feminine as alll hell. What sold me with the Melissa's is the fact I could rock the different colored socks. And the new smell was soooo yummy. It smelled like scrawberries!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The spinner chain!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO!!!!Cheap, disgusting, fake, ignorant...the list goes on...barf!!!!
Jersey Dresses. ::siggghh:: TACKY with a capital T. You couldn't tell a bitch with a jersey dress a damn thing. And those bad boys use to cost madd money back in the day too!!! Then other companies started getting hip to the fashion and made their own make shift jersey dresses..but uhmm, they weren't exactly NBA teams. More like Harlem 212 and Brooklyn 99. But all "good" things must come to an end. But unfortunately they don't stay that way.

I rocked a pair of the female versions my FIRST day of high school. I remember it soooo clearly..I had on a pair of those jeans and a 76ers jersey. SMH, WHY WHY WHY?? Those patches pants use to be the shit. Too bad it looked like the NBA threw up all over you. IT was just wayyyy too much going on for some pants. And I remember when I use to rock them, people use to sit there and comment on the teams and shout out their favorite teams. UGH!! Use to hate that mess. IDK what happened to them. I guess one day the good lord decided it was time to retire them. OMG, I remember I wore them with like size 12 gray low top timbs. HOT MESS!!!!!
The Von Dutch trucker hat!! It was the quickest fashion statement of life!!! I remember the day like it was yesterday. I was one of the first to be on the von dutch tip. I went to a boutique and dropped like $60 bucks on a teal and black one. And a few days later I was feeling myself because I went to the B2K concert and took a picture with Nick Cannon and he was like I LOVE your hat. So I felt special. The next thing I know...Everybody and their cousin has a damn Von Dutch. That trend literally lasted for like 2 months and then bounced QUICK!!!
The most insulting thing I could ever imagine. I feel like someone spit in my face and shitted in my mouth!! Why would someone even resort to such disrespectful behavior?? Butchering 10's into uhmmm..I don't even know what to describe these as. They even changed the whole color way..Lets not mention they tried to make em' official by lazering the spongebob image on the side. UGHHHHHHHHH!!! It's a disgrace. And you can't tell me...you can't tell Lauren that some dumb ass didn't cop them thinking they were the bomb.com. They should be slapped 20 times in the mouth!!
The FUBU jersey. THE FUBU jersey. For Us By Us. I was looking for the whole Queens, Bronx jumpoffs, but I couldn't find an image. Now the sad thing about this whole situation...is people are STILL rocking these damn jerseys. First of all, jerseys are soooooo 1992, but to throw on a FUBU jersey with some timbs?? BOO BOO BOO!!!!

The cartoon character glitter shirts. EHHHHH NOOOO!!! And dudes are still rocking hard with these things. You mostly see the whole Stewie from Family Guy joints. I've also ran up on Bugs Bunny a few times. I don't think it is politically correct for a dude to rock sucha glittery mess of shit. My god, these shirts are just unbearable!!
These tees piss me the FUCK off. I'm all for Obama. But I really don't understand why people are rocking these shirts AFTER he's elected?? And they really annoy me. They really do. Because I've seen some ignorant ones. Burn your Obama election shirt. Or at least keep it in the closet for the next election. I know we're all happy but geesh, let's give it a rest. That's like me rockin a Bill Clinton tee. GOOSHH!!!
Fly awayyyyy!!!! Girls who rock fake eyelashes look like a HOT mess. They are soooo ugly. And like the glue must be extra heavy or something because their eyes always look madd droopy, like they can't open them all the way. Just get you some Lash Stiletto and you will be good. I swear you will!!!
These rubber clogs have ALL the ug and NONE left over. I've never experienced the comfort, but I can DEF say that everyone and their cousin is rockin a pair of these bad boys..And they have the nerve to go out in public with them. Don't they have any pride in themselves?? I can't take this mess. And now...last but certainly not least....
The infamous yuck mouth. Grills are disgusting!!! They make your breath smell like hot ass gravy..They look nasty, they smell nasty, the concept is nasty. Okk, maybe it shows that you're ballin or whatever. But uhmmm, it also looks like you don't brush your teeth and when you take those bad boys out your breath looks and smells like a babys diaper. PLEASE STOP THE WHOLE GRILL THING!!! SOOOOOOOOO 2000.

So lovelys, lets not flash back to the past. Let's stay fresh, fly and fabb. Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment