People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NYC vs. MIA.

NYC Pictures, Images and Photos

miami Pictures, Images and Photos

Most people would say there is no comparison because they are two entirely different places. Uhmm WRONG. I can sit here and say what I'm about to say because I have lived in both!! But I had an awakening on Saturday night when I went to my first actual like NYC night club. Trust and believe I would have done this looonnnggg ago, but I am still a jit so it's difficult. But this particular club was interesting. Now, I've done my share of club hopping in Miami, and needless to say..after a few hours I would want to bounce. The dudes were whack, and the music was like a flea market mixtape on repeat. But anywho, the next day after the club, my mother called me eager to hear about my experience. Errr. I couldn't tell her the truth..loll, so I told her the sugarcoated version..And I think it is safe to say that NYC clubs are wayyyyyyyyyy better then any Miami club I've been too. And I'm not just saying that because I was fucked up! I must admit, it didn't get poppin to like 1:30-2 am..But when it did. YES YES YES!!! What really made me enjoy myself was the music. OH MY JESUS!!! I wanted to take the dj home with me and like stick him in my ipod for future reference. It was crazzzaayyyy. It was like throwback night!!! I'm talking about the oldies that make ya wanna get up off your hurting feet and dance. So as the night progressed, we had some more fun!! Some latin music graced the scene and we all know La HATES HATES HATES spanish music, but shit I was feeling it...the dudes I was dancing with were just so free spirited and fun. I really did enjoy myself.

Now back to the whole NYC vs. MIA thingy. I think it is safe to say that MIA is a baby NYC. Everybody is trying to get up on the get up. I went to South Beach for Spring Break and happened to run up on a Training Camp! I gasped!! What!! I had to blink twice and make sure I wasn't in New York. Miami is tropical. Thats the only difference. The sun, the beach and the palm trees. If ya ask me I prefer NYC over Miami ANY day. I freakin love this place. I really don't understand how people can say OMG I hate New York I want to leave. Pish Posh to that shit. New York is amazing!! Me and the roomie went to the circus on Friday. And you would think it would be whacktastic..NO NO NO!!! The circus was the SHIT! It was soooo amazing, the Garden was filled to capacity and it was just awesome!! New York offers countless opportunities. You can like walk around and do things for free. Yes FREE. It's a recession and FREE is the magic word!! FREE FREE FREE. I honestly wouldn't want to live any place else in the world and if you don't live in this fabb city I think it's safe to say uhhhmm, errrr, ehhhh..BE JELLED!!!!! Thankksssss.

Here's some of the before club pics. When me and my roomie were SO feeling ourselves. If ya know what I mean jelly bean.




No comments:

Post a Comment