People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friends Should Always Stay..Uhmm. Friends.

We always do this thing that fucks us up all in the head. Two friends fall in love with each other and then risk their PERFECT friendship to start a relationship. And needless to say the relationship is not so perfect. I'm starting a new rule, I swear to god I'm not even thinking about BFF's. They are soooo off limits. A friend that knows everything about you, the one you use to talk all your problems out with, the one who told you to keep your head up and stay strong....Someone like that should be cherished. They should be kept close. But as soon as you say ehh, lets try it out...BAM!!! Now who do you have to talk too?? Who can you tell all your secrets too?? Who will stop your tears?? NO ONE!! Because they are the ones who are making you cry, the ones who are hurting you, the ones that make you scared at night. Friends are a NO NO!! You would THINK they are like the bomb.com because they know you soooo well. They know how to deal with you during your best and worse times. But for some odd strange reason as soon as you get that title, all those qualities that you loved as a friend suddenly goes sttttrrraaaigghtttt down the drain into a bottomless pit of emptiness. And once you start you can't turn back. You can't be like ohh soo lets just go back to how we were before. NOOOO you're too late in the game for all of that. Hmmm. This was just a thought. Ya know, past experiences and stuff. But my bestest roomie introduced me to this song yesterday by Mint Condition. It is like THE song....So I will leave you with this my lovess:

No comments:

Post a Comment