People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dear Vibe Magazine,


My dream was to always write for VIBE magazine. I achieved that dream when I interned for the magazine in 2008. Now I am offended, appalled and every other word that can be related with disgust. Covers are suppose to be awarded to people with class, with history, with TALENT!!!!!!!! Nicki Minaj???? Out of all people, she is not deserving of a VIBE Magazine cover. Hell, she isn't deserving of any cover. She has not made a positive impact on the Hip-Hop community and black culture. VIBE, you guys disgust me.

Sealed with a big ol' punch in the mouth- L.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment