People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am REALLY Getting Tired of FUCKING MEN!!!!!

It's a shame. Sexism is alive and well!! I'm about to become a supreme feminist!! (Not a lesbo, just feminist). Men have been pissing me off lately!!!!! At work, at home, in the streets, in the sheets!!! For starters, I want to go in on there is this guy at work who believes that I only should wear dresses and skirts. That I need to show a little leg and a little cleavage in order to "look pretty". This is the third time he has made a suggestive comment. Sorry boo, but this is NOT the 50's. I'm not going to fulfill your little sexy receptionist fantasies. So now that I wear jeans I'm fucking disgusting? Then there is someone else at my job. Someone who feels like I always need to baby him and do his work for him. I need to send him reminders to do things. Helllloooo, NO ONE reminds me to do my job. I am NOT your boss therefore I should NOT have to tell you what the fuck to do. It annoys the shit out of me. Why the hell do I need to keep tabs on you??? And when I don't do it, I get bitched at, I get in trouble, because we're a team. Fuck being a team, because when shit goes down and it's ONLY my fault, there is no team work over here. Let's move on to the streets. Niggas out here on get on my LAST nerve!!!!!!! No I don't want your number, Yes I have a boyfriend, Sorry I don't want to be friends, Please get out of my face, Do NOT smile at me, and LEAVE ME ALONE!! Guys don't understand that a girl doesn't want to be raped with your eyes. I don't want you to have nasty thoughts in your head while you talk to me. If you're going to step to me, then step to me correct. Don't start off a conversation and basically let me know you stalk me and know where I live. Men don't know how to take NO for an answer. This is all men!! Friends, family, co-workers and strangers. NO means NO!!!!!!!!!! When I'm referring to sheets I am talking about my relationship. This shit is REALLY getting on my nerves. Guys expect a girl to be that perfect little angel. They expect to be able to get away with every little thing, and then when we bitch, we're the bad ones. Helllloo!! It's not fair to me that I am sitting over here doing all the right things, behaving myself and setting out for improvement in our communication methods and you sit back and let the wind blow through your hair. FUCK THAT!!! I'm not going to allow that. I'm not going to allow someone to take advantage of my good doing just so they can get away with the little amount of effort they are putting in. So until it improves, I am going to BITCH until I can't bitch no more. And if he, or anyone else doesn't like it, then they can move on out. I've been silent for too long. My voice is going to be heard. That's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment