People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Ok, ok...okkk.

My mom went to the high school of music and art in nyc , so she knows all these bands, producers etc.

So there is this one guy who she is really close with and they are good friends. He went on tour with tons of people.

well she's in the car with him this morning and she calls me and says "guess who ___ is recording a track with". I answer "if its not trey songz, i don't care"....ITS FUCKING TREY SONGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. OMG!!! i want to cry!!! he said today is his first day so he doesn't want to be on groupie status, but Trey and friends have a big event coming up and he is going to get me TWO tickets!!!!!!!! My panties are all in a bunch!!!!! i always told myself if i had the chance to meet trey songz i was going to rape him!!!! Hell, if jail time results in this, then ohhh well. At least I had a chance to taste his...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment