People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

WOOOOOOOOO!!!! I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY CHANCE!!!


After over two years of dating, tennis star Serena Williams, 28, and rapper Common, 38, have split. “They just grew apart,” said a friend of the musician’s. The duo made a last public appearance in April at the New York premiere of Date Night, but Common was acting single on the Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage cruise while promoting the film Just Wright in mid-May. “He was a big hit with the ladies,” says a witness.

L.P., that's not nice. Why is everyone breaking up these days?? I blame the men. That was too much man for him anyways. Yes, I said man.

No comments:

Post a Comment