People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

La's Top Picks for Youtube's CRAZAAAAYYY Videos.

Commentary by Your's Truly..LA

Okk so I NEVER do 2 posts in a day. But new year, new change?? and all that good stuff. So you all must agree with me when I say youtube is great. It's like the leading search engine. But its also a place where you open up a perfect opportunity to make an ass of yourself and others. People say Myspace ruins lives?? HA!!! Youtube is like the Grim Reaper. So here's my top picks. I hope you nimrods enjoy.
NOTE: Hello.

LMFAO.


My Inspiration. HANDS DOWN!


I L.O.V.E. these chicks!


This man is a genius!!!


If you don't know then you DEF better ask someone. Jon Jon is the FUTURE of R&B...and my future hubby!


Coming Soon to a Planet Near You!!


OHHHH I almost forgot..silly ol' me.

Its amazing how your nightmares always come back to haunt you. Its like the mere memory of them burn the inside of your eye lids. Pain can't be undone, the scars are embedded forever. The soul was once a sacred thing, a hard to find commodity . But when people give it out in such quantities, the value depletes. They say you never know what you got till its gone. I object. Most people know what they have, they're just scared. Someone once told me that getting shot doesn't really hurt that bad. I compared it to a broken heart, with slightly more pain then the gun shot wound. You can't make someone love you, cuz that would be unfair. But that one-way love concept doesn't seal the deal either. Remember, it takes two to tango. You try to forget, but all you can do is remember. Painting an image in your head, which is accompanied by discomforting chills down your spine. Hating the fact that once again you let this thing... this character...crawl into your mind and take over...once again. The mind is a beautiful thing, but unfortunately its wasted. It no longer focuses on the passage of enlightenment,
instead...the stepping stones of love. The stones that never seem to stay clean. No matter rain, sun, sleet or snow. There will always be someone or something that kicks dirt in its path. Have you ever felt abandoned?? Like a little child searching for its mother. My abandonment comes in a different form. The one that never really clicks, hardly ever makes sense. My heart abandoned me. He took it when he left. When I left. So I walk around soul-less, with no answers to my questions. I no longer go out on these quests for soul searching to find myself. Because I know where it went. I'm just waiting for it to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment