People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Word of the Day is: Friendship ::elevator music plays::

you say i'm your main chick,
no shawtys on the side
just me and you..nothing to hide??
please, please, please don't lie...
i hope what you say is true,
cuz we both know that i'm into you.
prove me wrong, i hope it don't take long.


HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO WORRRLLLDDDDDDDD. Please don't take my excitement for happiness. As far as you know I'm as miserable as Eeyore. Any hoot and hollers. Yesterday's lesson was trust. Today is friendship. Yupp, they go hand in hand. Hmm. Type "friendship" into the google image search and see what comes up..Go on...I'll wait. Better yet, I'll save you the time:



How fucking ironic is that shit (excuse my language) (there's absolutely nothing ironic about this picture). If I were Pinky and the Brain and finally got to take over the world, this would SO be the first thing that popped up on a google image search:


That is right lovelyss. Hands down I have the BEST bff's EVER. Like seriously mann. So the reason for this entry is...well there is no specific reason. So let's move on to a more interesting topic.

OKKK. So I don't know who's more pitiful..the dude or the lady. SMH.And this is why I'm glad to be outta Miami.


Oh the world we live in...Until next time my LOVESS.

Stay Fresh, FLY, and FABULOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment