People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, January 29, 2009

LMAO.






OH MY GAWWWWDD!!!!

It's YOUR turn now....


Whats the ga gagga girl!!! Back once more for another interesting post that probably makes absolutely NO sense. Hey, I'm new at this blogging thing so relaxxx your bones. Ok, so I realized I didn't give myself a proper introduction...which was extremely selfish of me. So i won't bore you with words.

Hi I'm La and this is my lifeeeeee.


WAL-MART= love

But WAIT theres more....my 1st and worst tattoo


and sometimes i even like to have some fun....
src="http://i11.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid11.photobucket.com/albums/a195/lucckieelady/grrrr.001.flv">
...those days when i use to be young, stupid, and stupid.

so thank god i've grown up. and i don't have red hair, and act like an ass when i get drunk. so basically you can say...i live a pretty boring life =). Well I'll let you in on a little secret...come close...closer..yea yea right there.

"I'm an alien and I don't belong here"

No comments:

Post a Comment