People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Poetry Corner

Simply put. I love poetry, it's my life. So why not share it with the lovelyyss? It's quite a bit. And I'm sorry to burst your bubble but of course it has a lot to do with my love life. But it's interesting, so keep up. Thankkkksss.

Love songs and broken thoughts..
Confused mind thats so distraught
Here I Am.
A person with pride.
But yet continues to hold her smile
Played, heartbroken, stabbed in the back.
I've been a victim of all but STILL I don't fall.
Accused of being too nice, too mean, too pretty..a fiend
See all this shit just fuels my fire
The anger engulfs my soul, and leaves my words at hot as coal.
Fuck being what everyone wants you to be. Fuck the way people really see me.
I don't wanna be the perfect girlfriend or a friend with little shame.
I want to be ME and not have to play this game.
I don't want to be understood or confused.
I want to be misunderstood.
I want to be told the truth.
Those things that they hide
Those thoughts kept inside.
I want to know them ALL
If you love me, hate me, don't give a FUCK about me.
My time has been wasted, I know I can't take that back.
I just want to know the truth, show me where its at.
So when all the lies, cheats and deceits finally come out I can say what I've been wanting to say from the start:

FUCK YOU


Well I have like a million poems. So every time I feel the urge to write a post (which needs to be often) I'll also include an original poem by me me me!!!!


On the brighter side of things (which isn't so bright at the moment). We all become addicted to these american pop culture sitcoms and television shows. We obsess over them and set crazy little timers on our cell phone. C'mon, ya know what I'm talking about: Prison Break, Gossip Girls, Lost, 24...like really, let's admit it: WE'RE ADDICTED!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. So how cool is this??? A gay ( or homosexual) (sorry to have offended anybody) sitcom. Sex in the City for my favorite people in the world. Oh gosh, I hope this isn't controversial. Now most of you are probably thinking uhmm, what am I going to do with that mess, well the eye candy is pretty yummayyy. Let's take a look:



Need I say ANYTHING else????


Sorry guys, but thats it for now. I'll try to stop by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment