People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 Places a Woman Should NEVER Take Her Man.

Although I am currently very annoyed and aggravated with my love life right now and the people in it. I decided to go ahead and come up with a list of places you should NOT take your man.

1. TO THE CLUB: I strongly support the fact that women have no reason to go to the club when they are in relationship. There are times when it has an exception (a close friends birthday, friend had a recent break-up). But people who go to clubs are usually , and I use that word loosely, attention whores. They go to clubs with the least amount of clothes on, and get really drunk. That leaves absolutely all the opportunities in the world for some drunk dude to come a long and take advantage of that situation. I am a woman and I can honestly say that when girls go to clubs, with alcohol in their system, they are shaking their ass on some other nigga. Despite the fact if she has a man or not. She feels fabb, she looks fabb, dudes are giving her attention-- she is going to take that excitement and run with it!! This is why I don't go to clubs. If you want to go out for a dance, go to a lounge. Completely different atmosphere. It isn't completely dark and it has a very comfortable setting that could be leisurely romantic.

2. TO THE DOCTOR: I've done this before. It was the biggest mistake of my life. And the reason I went to the doctor was probably because of him! Unless there is some MAJOR surgery involved, a man should not accompany his girl to the doctor. Doctor's ask TONS of personal questions. And at some point throughout the questioning process, they usually ask the man to leave. Throughout that time is when they ask the questions dealing with infidelity. If you're going to the doctor to express your concern over blood clots in your period, I don't think your man will be intrigued on the color, size or odor that is secreting from the same place he inserts his penis. A doctor's visit is personal, point.blank.period.

3. TO THE GROCERY STORE: Bottom line, MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN. Men will make their way to the canned food aisle and Hungry Man TV dinners. Men will completely ignore the fact that you are capable of cooking and have some talent to throw down in the kitchen. Instead of buying real food, they rush to the Hot Pocket aisle in hopes they have the 3 cheese pizza on sale. A man's shopping cart often looks like a Super Bowl Sunday shopping cart. Accessorized with chips, beer and soda. Ummm where's the meat? Going grocery shopping with your man is extremely aggravating. They don't think practically. They assume that their Hungry Man dinner's will keep them satisfied until the next time we go grocery shopping. And just when you thought things couldn't get worse, you get the man who tells you what you need or don't need. Do I tell you how to mow the lawn or take out the trash? Let me do me, PUHLLEASSEEE. Yes, I need the fresh garlic rather then the pre-packaged garlic and if the 40 cent difference really bothers you THAT much, then go fuck yourself. Grocery shopping and guys are like oil and water, those bad boys JUST DON'T MIX!

4. TO THE MALL/SHOPPING: Shopping has always been an escape for most girls. When we usually get into an argument or break up with our man, we go shopping to make ourselves look and feel better about how pitiful we really are (lol). Try going shopping with your man. Seriously, go shopping with your man. Say it ain't so but I will NOT go. They are the worse! They are worse then going shopping with your mom when you're little. Everything will be too short, too tight, too expensive and the most common one: too revealing!!! You show a little shoulder and the man thinks you're getting ready to swing around a pole! I like to take my time when shopping. I like to browse, see what I want and buy. Trust me when I tell you, I am no where NEAR as bad as most girls. Usually when I go shopping I have a plan, I know what I want, I look for it, and I get it! But when I go shopping with my man, or any man in general that isn't gay, all they do is bitch about taking too long, about how I don't need this and that because I have tons of this and that. Shut the fuck up and let me shop. You want me to look cute, so let me shop so I can look cute. Stop fucking hating! Ladies, leave your man at home...but take his credit card!

5. TO A FRIENDS HOUSE/PARTY/TEA PARTY/GET TOGETHER ETC: Ladies, let's be real. Dudes think with their dick and NOT with their head. Don't be the dumbass who introduces him to Superhead Sandra. A dude WILL take advantage of the fact that you're introducing her to your friends. Ohhhh, well since you're cool with Keshia then I'm going to go to the mall with her to pick out your birthday present because she knows you best. HELL NO, SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!! Friends open up tons of open doors. I have feel victim to this ladies and gentlemen. Just like a man, a woman would be the designated shoulder to lean on when you guys get in an argument. From there...well you know the rest! This goes for guys too! Your friends are YOUR friends. We don't need to share, and they don't need to be in OUR relationship. Let me explain something to you. A woman is the most jealous, vindictive, attention hungry, backstabbing creature you can find on this Earth. They will jeopardize anything to get a few comments here and there. Fuck being honest to your best friend, you're a jealous bitch because she's happy and you're lonely. Simple as that!! KEEP YOUR CHICK/DUDE AWAY FROM YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!



So I hope Dr. Love (La) put down some of the fundamentals. You don't have to listen, but honey child let me tell you I have been there, done that, and rock the fucking t-shirt to sleep every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment