People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Man Who Can DRESS!!!

Today was a rainy day. Very slow (as Mondays usually are) and I am just ready to go on home. As I watched the rain fall today, I started thinking....More like replaying! I put all the cards out on the table and realized (not to sound superficial of course), my man has to have style. Now my boyfriend may not grace GQ's Top 25 Stylish Men issue, but he gets by. Although I have to give him heads up on the new styles! There are times when I would prefer to see him in something different, but there is never a time when I'm embarrassed (sometimes :X). But regardless, he knows how to handle his.

I like clothes! I like shopping! I like expensive things and shiny jewelry. Not to sound conceited but when you walk next to me you should be within the same level to bare yourself from embarrassment. Looking back on the guys I was interested in or the ones I dated-- well let's just say...I must have been blind or something. In just about every relationship I have been in, I have been the fresher one. I'm not sure if it has to do with money or what!? That's why I like dressing my men. So they don't have to feel little when walking next to me. I mean, I don't want to sound mean. Image isn't everything!? Is it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment