People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

UmmmHmmmmm.

Let me be the first to say that my current relationship has been hated on, shitted upon and straight up stomped to the ground by just about everyone I know. Before I get all ha ha in your face, I want to make mention upon the fact that there were some things both confirmed and unconfirmed that could cause just about anyone to draw up tons of accusations. Needless to say, for those who have pointed their finger, have expressed their views upon things I really didn't ask for..Well look where they are now. I'm not writing this post to bash them and their love lives. I'm not writing this post to dwell on their unfortunate events. I'm simply stating the facts.

The very little friends I have like to dig into my relationship. I am not innocent because often times I talk about it to them. But when I keep my mouth shut, that seems to be when the digging starts. Let's get back to topic at hand. As I look at alllll these people who have criticized my relationship in soooo many different ways, I would like to embellish the fact of where they are now. Most are single, broken up with their loved one, desperate for love, or living a lie in THEIR relationship. The point of the story is, while these people were worrying about MY relationship and MY man...they forget that they were in a relationship themselves. When they were giving me advice on what I should do and how he's a bum and I should break up with him, they seemed to forget that they were single. Why would I follow a single man's advice? I have lived and learned! And then learned some more. Relationship advice should be kept strictly within the relationship. Miniature Dr. Phil's aren't doing anything but flooding your brain with negativity!

Overall, I am happy. And like most relationships there are stressful moments that make you want to snap and choke the living breath out him. But that's all a part of being in love. Learning and Living. Living and Loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment