People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, January 29, 2010

this bitch on the train cant stop looking...so im gonna give her something to look at!!

From the moment I sat on the train her and her tacky ass husband have been eye balling. That's because the bitch has on some plastic hoops. So I'm gonna do everything to keep her looking. Hmmm what time is it? I'm gonna pull my sleeve up and show my blinged out watch. Hmmm, my arm itches...how about that gold on my arm..not to mention the marc jacobs bags. Yes sweety pop your gum like a little hoodrat because its a little sunny outside. I'm THIS close to putting my sunglasses on!! Ugly ass bitch is just straight up eyeballing!!! Sweety tell your man to get a better job do he could afford half the shit I got. K? Thannnnkkksss

No comments:

Post a Comment