People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Monday, January 18, 2010

ROUGH Weekend :(

I haven't really been blogging this weekend. That's because it was rougher then the bottom of my grandmothers foot! I often like to think that god puts us through certain things to kinda test us. To see if we can survive in much harder circumstances. Well....So far..I'm failing- HORRIBLY! I hate my job, I hate my house, I hate the bronx, I hate my school. I just want to go somewhere new and start all over. Seriously! I want to go to a nice, quiet town where rent is like $350 a month. New York is a great city! But I am growing tired of it. I think a lot that has to do with that is this whole "work" thing. I told myself I was going to search for a new job. A receptionist is a tough job. Smiling in people's face all day when you CLEARLY don't want to be bothered. Something has got to give. I'm not content with myself. Nothing seems to be going right!

There are a few reasons why leaving NYC is not an option at this time. 1. I can NOT leave my bf. When he comes home from school he comes to NYC. And regardless of where my new location may be...I can NOT leave him. OMG, it would be impossible to live. 2. It will be rather difficult to get a new job. I mean my experience is exceptional! But I really want to start focusing on school. This is my LAST semester of doing fucking 12 credits. I will NEVER graduate at the rate I am going. I use to have life all planned out. And now everything is going in this revolving circle with no escape. My first priority is finishing school. And depending on how much this job gets on my nerves within the next few months to come, that will be the deciding factor. I use to have all the answers. Now I'm searching high and low for them. Ughh, they always said growing up is going to be the hardest part :(

No comments:

Post a Comment