People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Want To Be Forever Young

How many of us remember the good ol days? The days when you cried when you didn't get the newest toy or when you parents gave you a light spanking to punish you from acting up in public. The temporary pain of the lack of toy or the punishment can't even compare to the hardships, annoyances and frustrations of being an adult. I want to be forever young! 21 isn't the legal drinking age, its the age of stress, bills, and tears that are no longer associated with broken toys and scraped knees. I want to go back to the days where relationships were puppy love..no one knew what cheating meant. Our perfect idea of a date would be swinging in the park and building sandcastles in the sandbox. Being forever young sounds like the perfect life because getting older isn't working for me. Going to work every morning and coming home to more bullshit, isn't fucking working for me. Now I understand why bitches become golddiggers!! Who the hell wants to wake up and go to work? I want to stay home and cry about the newest louis vuitton bag that my servent failed to stand in line for. Call me superficial and even a bitch, but that's how I want to live! If I can't be forever young, I'm going to be a fucking diva dammit!!

I thought 21 was the age of freedom. I thought when I turned 21 I was going to hit the clubs and have a list of guys depending on the mood I was in. The sneakerhead johnny when I wanted to go shopping and the rich dude mark when I wanted to be wined and dined. I'm sitting over here complaining I want to be forever young but this is MY fault. I was the one who grew up before my time. I was the one who decided to take the route towards maturity. The route towards a 9-5, the life of a commited relationship (which seems to be the hardest part). I will admit that being commited is what I wanted. I fall easily, and I didn't want to have to worry about my feelings any more. I wanted to have everything set out for me. Well, sorry to tell you kiddos, a commited relationship is like that really hard algebra problem you can't solve! No matter how many times you looked in the back of the book for the answer you still can't figure out how to solve that shit. And if you know LA you know that algebra or any type of math is not my thing.

So here I am, not forever young but a young adult. Something that I pretty much didn't have a say in. I didn't tel the age gods to allow me to continue to be immature and fuck different guys to decide which one I want to make my fuck buddy. I found a man, one that I loved and loved me back. I took it and ran, not knowing if there was something else that could compare. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with being forever young. By the age of 16 I was wearing a suit to work and making my way to a law firm when most 16 year olds were going on movie dates. I grew up at the age of 16, I started working, driving and paying my bills at that age. Without a choice, I made my way into maturity. Which is the reason why older guys always hit on me! I questioned myself and wondered if it was because I looked like an old lady or something? Its kind of a slap in the face when people can't believe I'm ONLY 21. When people think me and my mom are sisters it makes me think should I rock plastic bangles and pleather purses to live up to that image? Fuck that! Being fabb is all I lnow how to do. THAT is something I have worked for and achieved. So you know what? Fuck being forever young. Fuck caring what people think or how they judge me. At the end of the day, every thing I have earned! I have more work experience then most college graduates. The Marc Jacobs purse strapped across my back was bought with MY paycheck and most importantly the man that I choose to kiss happens to be one of my bestfriends.

So I take it back! I take it ALL back. Forever young? Hell no!!! I'm ready to stack cash and make that money honey!! Now someone tell this lady to stop looking at me before I slap her fucking eyes out her face! Thankkkksssss

No comments:

Post a Comment