People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cleveland..In a Nutshell of course!

So my trip to Cleveland was pretty fascinating. Everyone put their differences aside and came together for a graduation celebration!! HEYYY!!! My haircut was a killer! Actually, I was a killer. No need to toot my own horn, but I def was killing them in the CLE. Damn, everyone was breaking neck and telling me how beautiful I was..And I was slack when I was up there, I really felt like I was a celebrity. BTW, one of the first things my bro ham said to me when he saw me was that my butt looks like it got bigger..THANK YOU JESUS!! And then later on that night he expressed to me that my boobs are HUGE!!! pause pause pause..he is my brother!!


I think the real fun times was when we hit up Dave and Busters..OMG!! The night started out a with a few dranks.. My specialty of course: Goose and Cranberry Juice!! So I took back like 5 of those, and was ready for some fun. I hit up the Power Game card crap and from there ya girl was hitting jackpots left and right!! I was making it rain on them hoes!! That crap was fun. And to think I had THAT much fun with my family..WTF! So after that is when it started to get weak..Graduations and sick!! Worse combination you can imagine...BTW, It was a fun and interesting little break..here are some pictorials to enjoy. Double kisses to my bitches!!



No comments:

Post a Comment