People say I'm a siddity little rich girl because I like nice things. No! I just like the finer things in life. If I got it, why not flaunt it? There's a difference between being rich and having some money and knowing how to shop. Ignorance is bliss. Have you had your shot of "hate" this morning?

Friday, May 8, 2009

::scratches head:: Hmm. Why Does it Feel Sooo..Uhmm NATURAL??

Well first off let me start off by saying I can tell what type of night this is gonna be. My jesus!!! My mom is in my ear snoring like a fucking monster, my cat has been scratching in her litter box for the past 20 mins making the room smell like straight up booty juices, my mind is all over, and my thighs are on fiyahh!! So with that being said I just wanted to dwell upon the fact how some things happen so naturally. Ya know, like the connection. You don't really have to try. Well yea, thats how I feel about someone really special to me. And thats probably the reason why I fell in love with his ass. I mean I can completely be myself without having to worry what he thinks. Thats a good thing, right? He makes me feel so comfortable within my shell. So with that being said..I wanted to throw in a old skool joint!! Kinda relevant to the situation at hand. But we're not gonna dabble in that nonsense...

I miss Kells!

No comments:

Post a Comment